Re: [Ekiga-list] =?iso-8859-2?q?Ekiga_on_Ubuntu_using_DSL_302G_D-Link?= =?iso-8859-2?q?_modem?=

Hi, I'm glad it is working to You.

Yes, I know, what iptel says about NAT - this is what I wrote and I thing
that this workaround works (maybe :-) as I have described.

About that "bridge" mode of Yours modem, I had also thing about it
before I have write to You my previous post.

Of course - it is also solution, but do not forget, that NAT router is
additional barricade between You and Internet and if Yours software
FW on PC is switched Off (e.g. by virus) or is setuped bad, ...

Also - if You will have a cup of time in Future, try Yours modem again
in "routing" mode (with NAT (and FW) enabled) - the VoIP (SIP) communication
should work as I wrote. I hope :-)

Good luck

--kapetr