Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install

2010/2/14 Stan <scc1909 yahoo com>
Have you now looked at the NSIS script, Michel, or are you guessing that the default is progfiles/ekiga? I ask because I think you wrote earlier that you have not seen the script.

Ive looked before , and there is nothing special. there is a case when user has no rights but you said it's not the case here.

Nevertheless, when I installed Ekiga, it defaulted to the MyDocs directory.

Does your Username contains specific characters ?  Which XP service Pack ?

Also, does every other Ekiga WinXP downloader face this problem, no matter where they install the program?

It has never happened. It's the first time.

Did you installed previous versions of Ekiga on the same machine ?

--
web : http://memeteau.com