Re: [Ekiga-list] Feeding Ekiga input from other devices than webcams/microphones

Damien Sandras wrote:

> I think there is a fake Video4Linux driver allowing any source input to
> be seen as a Video4Linux compatible webcam. If I was you, I would look
> into that direction.

Ah, interesting. That's the Video4Linux Loopback Device [1], right?

I've compiled and inserted this module and it seems to have created two
new devices - one for input and one for output, and Ekiga seems to have
detected the output device. But that's just for the video, how about
audio? I need some sort of audio loopback device here as well, right?

- Marius

[1] http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Motion/VideoFourLinuxLoopbackDevice