Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install

Thanks for the heads-up, Eugen!  ;)
I'll desist from that path ... I'm not command-line competent, yet - but this would be functionally similar to using an old "debug" hex search to find the string of interest, it sounds...

On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 21:38 +0100, Eugen Dedu wrote:
Ted Clayton wrote:
> Eugene, I opened Synaptic Package Manager on Ubuntu, and found "snoopy"
> offered there.

Ted, do not try to install snoopy.  snoopy is the name of my machine!!

The only point was to show you (through the "grep" command) that
Documents does not exist in the executable file, so it is unlikely that
that executable file looks for (My) Documents directory.