Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install

It is good to hear from you, Damien!

My brother, Stan, has obtained the Pandora Recovery utility, and it reports 30,254 files were deleted.  It also reports that recovery of some files is only partial.

I see a few days ago, there was a post to the List, "Windows link hacked".  Could this be related?

You of course have by now also seen Stan's message, too ...

Ted