[Ekiga-list] Ekiga software older versions.

I need to install Ekiga under Windows ME version, but the problem is that the newest version does not install under older windows versions...

I have installed Ekiga under Ubuntu and is version 2.0.12 and I phone to computers under Windows 7 using the latest Ekiga and works just fine, both the audio and video... But, in my opinion, has long the audio feature, of older versions to the newest version, works, I think it is a valid version...

Why not keep a link to older versions in the download page at ekiga.org? Why? Because older OS needs older versions!

Can you inform from what URL can I download older versions of ekiga to Windows ME or Windows 98?

Thanks for your time and attention.
JMLM_1970.