Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on working for me

Hello,

Just a few ideas.

I've never used call out, but I would suspect all that you need to use
callout is that account registered, without the normal ekiga account.

try running ekiga in debug mode

ekiga -d 4

see if this shows anything interesting when you place a call outbound.

What error message occurs when you dial outbound ?

does the call out account allow you to call echo tests, or callback
number (520 ekiga net) ?

It would be interesting to see the difference between "internal" or free
VOIP calls, and calls that would be forwarded only via the diamond account.

Hope this is helpful.