[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net fails to interoperate with non-ekiga SIP clients behind NAT

Hi, was trying to get my ekiga.net account to work with imsdroid
softphone for android and put in my information but kept getting failed
so, searched on google on how to get ekiga to work with imsdroid and
came across the bug 624751 at bugzila which basically says ekiga.net
fails to interoperate with non-ekiga sip clients behind NAT.  I wanted
to know if the bug was fixed already?
--
Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova <ncassanova11 gmail com>