Re: [Ekiga-list] Text chat window pop-up?

Hi Eugen,

Thanks for you reply - no, there is no notification at all (no blinking taskbar etc).
Messages are apparently received/sent okay - but there is zero UI feedback. I'll
open a bug report with details :)

Cheers,
Dave

On 11 Aug, 2010,at 03:26 PM, Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

> Is this normal behaviour?

I think the only notification is that the icon on the task bar changes
and blinks, is that right? I agree that this is insufficient. It
should be better to show the chat window also. Please post a bug report.