[Ekiga-list] No echo test/F12 Linux -

   I posted the following query on the Fedora list but received no
   response.

   Any help will be appreciated.

   Thank you.

   Bob

       I found that Ekiga was already installed in this F-12, originally
       installed from the Omega F12 Live CD, and yes upon starting it it
       guides you through configuration and obtaining an outgoing
   telephone
       connection [for ten Dollars]. I did all this, an involved process
       but doable. It doesn't work, it acts as though it may be connecting
       to the "echo test" site but there is no audio to indicate that
   it is
       functioning, just a little "call completed" at the bottom.

       I would expect it should work since it was included with this
       version of Fedora. The other VOIP applications I have tried worked
       without much effort once installed. Strange!

       Obviously I have something wrong. Does anyone else have this
       working? Have any idea what I should do next?

Bob