Re: [Ekiga-list] Sound sometimes disabled

Hi there,

If you enable the well-known lenny-backports repository, you will have ekiga 3.2.6 at your disposal (backported from testing). The only issue is that it has only been packaged for 64 bits. However, the backporter said you should be able to build the package for your architecture with the debianized sources (if you need help with this, send me an email and I'll point in the right direction).

Cheers!

Andres