Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga support for H.263

Title: RE: Ekiga support for H.263

>> Hi List,
>> I have installed the latest Ekiga and opal,ptlib libraries. I have compiled the H.263 plugin in >>opal as well with its dependencies in TWO machines. But, still, Ekiga doesn't use H.263 codec >eventhough I have enabled and make it as the first one in the preferences window.  It always uses >>the codec H.261.  I have tried to disable H.261 so that it will use the remaining codec (H.263) >>but in that case video was not even coming. What could be wrong with my setup? Here are the >>packages I am using
>> ekiga-3.2.5
>> opal-3.6.4
>> ptlib-2.6.4
>> ffmpeg-libs-0.5-2
>> x264-libs-0.0.0-0.24

>This is not normal.  Do both endpoints have h263 enabled?  Please send
>us the -d 4 output.  If possible, use svn/git stable, not tarball.
>--
>Eugen

Both endpoints have h263 enabled. Pls find the attached log file..
When I use H.263 codec, I am not able to see the 'Moving logo' OR 'video from web cam' on BOTH sides. i.e., I am not even able to see the local video (Menu  'View->Local Video' is disabled).

Thanks,
Sudheer