[Ekiga-list] Can't get communication going between Ekiga and X-Meeting
- From: Stefan Monnier <monnier iro umontreal ca>
- To: ekiga-list gnome org
- Subject: [Ekiga-list] Can't get communication going between Ekiga and X-Meeting
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:08:04 -0400
Here's the situation:
- on my side, Ekiga running from Debian testing (i.e. 3.2.something),
registered as monnier ekiga org: calling 500 ekiga org works
- on the other side (in another country), X-Meeting running on a Mac,
registered as umonnier ekiga org: calling 500 ekiga org works just dandy.
Yet, when either of the two tries to call the other, nothing happens,
the tool says that the other side is not available.
What gives? Any hint of what might be wrong?
PS: monnier ekiga org even managed to call itself and get Ekiga to ring.
] [Thread Prev