[Ekiga-list] Cannot unlock Diamondcard account

I have just signed up for the Diamondcard call out service. I am not able to unlock my account to call out.

I followed the instructions in the signup conformation up until the Ekiga instructions. I cannot find in the menu "tools" in Ekiga or anywhere else. I entered my account ID and pin number in the set up wizard for Ekiga.

I am using Ekiga 3.2.0

Am I missing something? I do not know what else to do. I really want to use Ekiga as Skype is not dependable on this computer using Ubuntu.

Thank you,

Jim Barber