Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot unlock Diamondcard account

Jim Barber wrote:
> I have just signed up for the Diamondcard call out service.  I am not
> able to unlock my account to call out.
>
> I followed the instructions in the signup conformation up until the
> Ekiga instructions.  I cannot find in the menu "tools" in Ekiga or
> anywhere else.  I entered my account ID  and pin number in the set up
> wizard for Ekiga.
>
> I am using Ekiga 3.2.0
>
> Am I missing something?  I do not know what else to do.  I really want
> to use Ekiga as Skype is not dependable on this computer using Ubuntu.

Look at the Account window.  10 secs after starting ekiga, is your
account registered?  If not, what is the error?  Try right-click, Edit
and check that the information you entered is good.

Finally, explain what you mean by "it does not work"; you could also
send us a -d 4 output.