Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga Compilation on Windows

Hi,
we cross compile Win32 Ekiga under Debian based Linux. On the Wiki page
you find "for more see ekiga_build-3.2.6.tgz " that link should provide
you with a Makefile which would need some minor adaptation for cross
compilation under Fedora. make update-sources, make, install necessary
packages for the build, make. Native Mingw compilation under Windows
will be more difficult.
Regards
Michael