Re: [Ekiga-list] Bonjour .. n'est pas OK

Adam Bogacki a écrit :
Please forgive my French, but having got 3.2.6 working,
I find that I cannot use Bonjour, despite installing
all the debs I could find containing "mDNSResponder"
and avahi.
Pardon the shotgun approach, but what am I missing here ?

I see two possibilities :
- your ekiga is compiled without bonjour support -- to know that, you should check whether you see a neighbours list in the main window ;
- you don't have anyone on the neighbourood -- so ekiga has nobody to show.

Snark on #ekiga