Re: [Ekiga-list] some issues in current ekiga 3.2.6

Le mercredi 14 octobre 2009 à 07:39 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :
> On 10/13/2009 02:23 PM, Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le mardi 13 octobre 2009 à 11:13 +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :
> >> Attached is a full backtrace as created by the above command after the
> >> audio stopped one way and tried to hang up.
> >
> > Is it reproducable if you disable sound events in the preferences ?
> >
> > We have several problems introduced by pulseaudio itself on some
> > systems.
>
> I've unchecked all the sound events in the preferences now and made a
> call. And again after a few minutes I got the same issue. :-(
> I've captured the backtrace again but as it was actually the same error
> behaviour I won't attach it again unless you tell me to.

Pulseaudio is giving all sorts of problems unfortunately.

I hope that the pulseaudio plugin will fix that. It is compilable on
TRUNK if you want to try. But TRUNK is not 100% stable and usable.

--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/