[Ekiga-list] Jack Support

I'm the host of the Open Source Musician Podcast. One of the major hurdles for pod casters is having the ability to do interviews and/or have remote show hosts. Our current setup uses skype to hold the conversation using the alsa-jack bridge and an asoundrc pcm device. From there we record using Ardour and send to an icecast server using darkice. Being able to use a sip phone with native jack support would enable a much cleaner setup as well as conference calling ect.. I hope this can be a planned addition to ekiga or at the very least resolve the alsa pcm device issue.

Thank you so much,
Daniel Worth