Re: [Ekiga-list] remote video h323

Thanks to Shawn and Eugen for your help.  I have no control over the
other end and couldn't convince them to make changes to their
firewall.  They decided to do a teleconference rather than work
through the issues with the video conferencing.

Since Ekiga worked fine for me I'll be recommending it here at Univ.
of FL.

Thanks again for your responses and have a great weekend.

Dennis