[Ekiga-list] Status of DTMF support in Ekiga ?

Hi,

I am trying to setup Ekiga to work with my VoIP provider (www.localphone.com). Everything works fine except for pressing keys on the dialpad (DTMF tones). With some numbers, it seems to work, with others it does not work (or it works, but with delays when I press the keys, or these keys seem to repeat for 10 times each time I press one, which makes it impossible to enter PINs for instance).

I am on Gentoo, Ekiga 3.2.6, and compiled Ekiga and related libraries (like Opal, ptlib) with the "dtmf" USE flag, which compiled in the DTMF support.

So, are DTMF tones really well supported on current Ekiga? Should I send these tones as RFC2833 or INFO (I tried both but both had problems)?

I would appreciate any help to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks

Jean-Noel