[Ekiga-list] 2.0.12 on Debian Lenny -- Progress report

Today I was able to establish a connection between two Linux boxws on my home LAN.
Both systems ran Debian Lenny and Ekiga 2.0.12.
The codecs used were PCMU/H261.
I received a call by a friend using 3.2.5 but was not succesful in establishing a two-way audio connection. I Heard nothing and do not yet know if he could hear me and which OS he was using.
501 is still not working, Maybe no one else is connected when I try. It would be nice if the welcome message could include the number of users connected.

Regards,

Antonio

--
 <palama inwind it>