[Ekiga-list] Re (2): Ekiga on Debian Lenny

Antonio and others,

For interest of anyone who does not use Debian:
Lenny is currently the stable release; Squeeze
is the testing release.

> ... what do you mean saying that the current behaviour in Squeeze is temporary?

Yesterday I reported that in Squeeze, Ekiga dies
approximately a second after it is started.  Hopefully
this behaviour is temporary.  Meaning that I hope
that when Squeeze is issued as a stable release,
that Ekiga works.

> ... I am not able to understand your comment.

I merely intended to emphasize and compare the
current behavours of Ekiga in Debian stable and
in Debian testing.  Nothing deeper.

Regards,        ... Peter E.

--
Google "pathology workshop"