Re: [Ekiga-list] Re (2): Ekiga on Debian Lenny

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:38:37 -0800
peasthope shaw ca wrote:

> Yesterday I reported that in Squeeze, Ekiga dies
> approximately a second after it is started.  Hopefully
> this behaviour is temporary.  Meaning that I hope
> that when Squeeze is issued as a stable release,
> that Ekiga works.

Now I understand, I could not even imagine that version 3.2.5 in the testing release were less functional than version 2.0.12 in the stable release.
Unfortunately, even if my version deos not die, I have not yet been able to make a succesful call with it.

Thanks,

Antonio
--
 <palama inwind it>