Re: [Ekiga-list] BETA test for a new Ekiga.org WebSite

Sohil Shah wrote:
> Hi,
>             The new website looks good. Compilation steps in Linux are
> well documented; but I think that the same lacks for Windows. Moreover
> from then problems which I've been facing since last few days, I also
> suggest that some page of FAQs, mail archives, etc. should also be
> clearly visible. Details of compilation on Redhat, Fedora are also

The details of compilation are (fortunately!) identical to all the
gnu/linux distributions.  You need to tell us what the compilation
problems you have, I think they are not distribution-related (and might
be no problem after all).

> insufficient. Screenshots should also show multi user conference.

Could you give us a screenshot?