Re: [Ekiga-list] BETA test for a new Ekiga.org WebSite

Le jeudi 29 octobre 2009 à 09:31 +0530, Sohil Shah a écrit :
> Hi,
>              The new website looks good. Compilation steps in Linux are
> well documented; but I think that the same lacks for Windows. Moreover
> from then problems which I've been facing since last few days, I also
> suggest that some page of FAQs, mail archives, etc. should also be
> clearly visible. Details of compilation on Redhat, Fedora are also
> insufficient. Screenshots should also show multi user conference.
>             These are merely my suggestions; No intentions of being
> offensive :-)).

The documentation part, which is now in the wiki, will be reworked as
part of the wiki move to drupal. But it is a huge work I will do after
the Ekiga.net move to Drupal. Unfortunately, none of the core team use
Fedora/Red Hat, thus it is very hard for us to document it... If you
want, you can document this part; ask me and i'll grant you access to
the wiki.

Best regards,
Yannick