Re: [Ekiga-list] no audio/video with counterpart online+Communications on the same network

MESSAGE NO. 3
-------------
Contains a new att. at the top of which I've  explained the settings
under which the call was 'received' but raised immediately a seg-fault
which interrupted the -d 4 log (attached)

* Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> [301009, 23:24]:
> Ennio-Sr wrote:
> > * Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> [231009, 21:55]:
> >> Ennio-Sr wrote:

------ quote ---
Finally, I made some home.net experiments (around 8.00 p.m. GMT):
Having one main PC connected to the router and  a laptop with a wireless
------ unquote  ---

Further to my message of yesterday I'm enclosing the -d 4 logs I took on
both computers so that you can hopefully understand why it is not
Thanks for your attention.

--
[Why use Win$ozz (I say) if ... "even a fool can do that.          \\?//
 Do something you aren't good at!" (as Henry Miller used to say)]  (°|°)