[Ekiga-list] ekiga 3.2.x hates playing "newmessage.wav"

Every time ekiga 3.2.x plays this WAV file, I get an error message saying:

"Error while opening audio output device SB Audigy 2 ZS [SB0353]

No incoming sound will be played.

The selected audio device was successfully opened but it is impossible to write data to this device. In case it is a pluggable device it may be sufficient to reconnect it. If not, or if it still is not accessible, please check your audio setup."

Yes, it does play the sound too, so I'm thinking that the error is bogus.

Cheers,
Chris