Re: [Ekiga-list] EKiga windows + Sphere AF.

Benjamin Lauret wrote:
Hi Guys,

I tried to plug today a logitech spher AF into ekiga window 3.0.3
Actually, I did two things. Just plugged cam and launch ekiga. It worked
fine.
Then I installed the Sw from logitech (and I guess the driver), then
launched ekiga. Now it just crash the computer.

When the computer crashes, the OS (drivers included) if surely faulty!

If ekiga only is faulty, it is killed by the OS and the computer continues to work as expected.