[Ekiga-list] seeking good VOIP provider to replace Skype

Hi all,

I'm currently examining the feasibility of replacing Skype with Ekiga. Right now, I'm using SkypeOut with a monthly plan that offers unlimited calling to landline phones in North America for $3/month. I think this is a very competitive rate, and I was wondering if anyone was aware of a VOIP provider that offered a similar plan (monthly, unlimited to North America) and similar rates.

I'd appreciate any guidance anyone can offer. Thanks,

Jake