Re: [Ekiga-list] question about the SIP link in webpages

Van Herk Hoek Holding BV a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to set up a webpage containing several links to make
> phonecalls, to different persons. However, I can't find anything on the
> correct syntax to the links. I mean, is there only sip:name ekiga net,
> or are there ways to pass on parameters to ekiga?

Hi,

It's not possible to pass argument. As a workaround you can setup your
ekiga client to use only audio, disabling all video codecs. I do not see
how to configure ekiga on a sip address basis.

Here you can find an exemple of using HTML to place calls:
 http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_Interoperability#Web

and an experimental web button reflecting presence status here:
http://ekiga.net/yannick/helper.php

Best regards,
Yannick