[Ekiga-list] question about the SIP link in webpages

Hi,

I would like to set up a webpage containing several links to make phonecalls, to different persons. However, I can't find anything on the correct syntax to the links. I mean, is there only sip:name ekiga net, or are there ways to pass on parameters to ekiga?

Like telling Ekiga to open a videocall to the one link, and a voice- only call to the other link?

I did look through the wiki but could not find anything on this subject..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Ron van Herk