Re: [Ekiga-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.2.0 [STABLE] available

Ren Min a écrit :
Just tried ekiga-3.2.0, found one old kde issue.
as in ekiga-3.1.0,
./configure --disable-kde --disable-kab

 still being ignored, and configure fails without finding kapplications.h;
I have to manually disable the scripts in configure for the kde part;

I have kde-4.2.1 installed, but I don't want kde support in ekiga

I just checked :
- if you don't tell anything to the configure script, kde&kab are disabled ;
- if you use --disable-..., then it's interpreted as a --enable-... -- and that is a bug!

Snark on #ekiga