[Ekiga-list] Error while opening video device

I am using Ekgia 2.0.12 with Ubuntu 8.04 on an AMD64 with a GeForce 8500 GT graphic card and the Nvidia driver version 169.12

I receive the following warning: with both a Microsoft LifeCam NX-3000 and a Panasonic PV-GS320 video camera

Your video driver doesn't support the requested video format

The same version is running on an IBM A30 Laptop with out isues. The only difference I can think of is the laptop does not have Skype installed.

Does any one have experance with this issue??