Re: [Ekiga-list] Call closed by callee and ICMP port unreachable message

David Jardin wrote:
HI,

Thank you for your anwser.
I forgot to say, I'm on Ubuntu Hardy Heron and I use the 2.0.12 version.

Unfortunatly I am not able to execute Ekga or to get the Wireshark capture.
I'm not physically where the problem occured.

I know you can hardly help me in those conditions but I posted on the
mailing list with the hope it was a known issue.

No, it is not a known issue. Then we need to wait... In the meantime, you could try ekiga v3 (unless if it does not work in your case).

Thank you anyway

David JARDIN

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Eugen Dedu <