Re: [Ekiga-list] Call closed by callee and ICMP port unreachable message

HI,

Thank you for your anwser.
I forgot to say, I'm on Ubuntu Hardy Heron and I use the 2.0.12 version.

Unfortunatly I am not able to execute Ekga or to get the Wireshark capture. I'm not physically where the problem occured.

I know you can hardly help me in those conditions but I posted on the mailing list with the hope it was a known issue.

Thank you anyway

David JARDIN