[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.1 works in Debian Squeeze ...

... partially at least since two or three days ago.
My system at work received incoming calls but could
not initiate a call to a telephone via the Diamoncard
gateway.

Perhaps more significantly, Ekiga remains unable to
detect the Unibrain 1394 camera while Coriander
has no trouble with it.

These problems could be Debian specific.  I'm content
to wait. Nevertheless, constructive remarks are appreciated.

Thanks,                 ... Peter E.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/
http://carnot.yi.org/ = http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/