Re: [Ekiga-list] no popup window to accept incoming call with ekiga 3.2.4

Gerhard Stengel wrote:
Hello,

with the recent stable version of ekiga (3.2.4) I don't get the popup window any more which showed up at the task bar and allowed to accept or reject an incoming call. If I remember correctly, this was still working with 3.0.2.

Has it been removed?

No.

I checked the output of ekiga -d 4 for suspicous messages, but there's nothing.
I use KDE 4.2.4 and Qt 4.5

Is ekiga compiled with libnotify?

So you cannot answer calls because nothing is shown? Upon calling, do you hear anything, at least?