Re: [Ekiga-list] H264

Mateusz Kaduk wrote:
As to 3) case.

Debian packages are using Opal 3.6.1~dfsg-1
Is using opal 3.6.2 a fix release in favour of 3.6.1 and I should use newer
one instead.
Or its better to keep with 3.6.1 as Debian packages depends on because
something has changed ?

There were indeed several fixes, there will be a release very soon. Nevertheless, I will use 3.6.1 in you case (especially as you use it only for non-free codecs).