Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.5 on Lenny

Benoît Laniel wrote:
Le jeudi 09 juillet 2009 à 10:14 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Thanks! Could you upload it to http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php ? Thus is becomes "official".

I rebuilt the packages using cowbuilder. I also built ekiga with g++-4.2
so everything has been built with lenny paackages. You can find the
files here : http://blaniel.free.fr/debian/lenny-backports/

Do you have the line to be added to /etc/apt/sources.list? Or should the user install them manually (with dpkg)?

I think it should be ok for inclusion in lenny-backports, however I
don't have a lot of time these days but I will do my best to make them
available as soon as possible.