----- Originálna Správa -----
Od: Palo S. Komu: Poslaná: 18.07.2009 11:57 Predmet: Re: [Ekiga-list] server down again

Down again...

----- Originálna Správa -----
Od: Damien Sandras
  Komu: Ekiga mailing list
  Poslaná: 12.07.2009 14:47
 Predmet: Re: [Ekiga-list] server down again

Le dimanche 12 juillet 2009 Ă  13:58 +0200, Michael Rickmann a ĂŠcrit :
Damien Sandras schrieb:
Le samedi 11 juillet 2009 Ă  18:41 -0400, Andre Robatino a ĂŠcrit :
Down again.
 > > > Restarted.
 > > > As I said, somebody is having fun during the night and crashes it.
I am not quite shure that it is not me. I am trying to find a bug of
--
 >  _     Damien Sandras
(o-
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/