Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga errors using Onesuite and Ekiga account

Hi,
Yes, check your router if you can you may find that the port 5060 is still being held up. I have had the situatiion where I restart ekiga immediately and the port has been up.
So I thought, wait abit and it will recover. It does not.
Shut ekiga down, wait for the port timeout and restart.
There may be a better way to do this.

The above was my case,  YMMV.
Brian