Re: [Ekiga-list] debug output

Le vendredi 23 janvier 2009 à 09:48 -0800, peasthope shaw ca a écrit :
> Yesterday again I issued to this list, the
> short message containing a link to my debug
> output.  My MUA copied the message back
> to me as usual.  Still, the message has
> not appeared on ekiga-list.  Messages to
> other destinations have been successful.

This one you mean?

De: 	peasthope shaw ca
Répondre à: 	Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
À: 	peasthope shaw ca
À: 	ekiga-list gnome org
Sujet: 	[Ekiga-list] debug output
Date: 	Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:27:09 -0800 (20:27 CET)

Folk,

The debug output from my attempt to use 3.0.1 to
call 250 629 3xxx is visible here as plain text.

        http://carnot.yi.org/EkigaOutput

Double clicking on Echo Test in the contact list
was successful.  Clicking on the green handset
icon failed.

I ran this test a few weeks ago and have forgotten
some of the details.  Can try again if need be.

Thanks,       ... Peter E.

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net