Re: [Ekiga-list] Error After Compiling

Thank you for your quick reply, i read wiki and sorted out the problem

Uditha M de Soysa

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:11:37 +0530, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

Le dimanche 18 janvier 2009 à 12:25 +0530, Uditha M de Soysa a écrit :
Hi,

I have succsessfully compile the Ekiga 3.0.1 with pwlib, ptlib, opal.

After compiling, when starting ekiga following error poped up;

Ekiga got an invalid value for the configuration key
"/apps/ekiga/general/gconf_test_age".

It probably means that your configuration schemas have not been correctly
installed or that the permissions are not correct.

What would be the problem. Pls help me on this issue.

There are a few explanations about this on wiki.ekiga.org, and on the
mailing list. If you do a search, you will find things to try.