Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble building an SVN of Ekiga on Ubuntu

I think the bug needs to be fixed, but if you compile PTLIB with libv4l
support http://packages.debian.org/fr/sid/main/libv4l-0, then it will
probably work.

Libv4L is a library on top of Video4Linux2 that implements a lot of
things we had implemented in ptlib.