Re: [Ekiga-list] Yet an other post on Pulseaudio

100% agreed...

Le dimanche 11 janvier 2009 à 12:46 +1300, Derek Smithies a écrit :

> The only reasonable solution is to write a pulse audio plugin for ptlib.
> But I was reading elsewhere from some "expert" who said that if you have
> alsa code that works, you should not need to write anything.

I think the bug here is in pulseaudio's code, at least in their ALSA
compatibility layer.

However, having a pulseaudio plugin would fix a few problems.

 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   Be IP           :
       FOSDEM          :