Re: [Ekiga-list] SMS with Ekiga?

Its not possible to use the freecall program with Linux. I have to use Ekiga to use freecall with Linux.

Palo S. schrieb:
Sorry, I never read anything in freecall about sip. Maybe they use it in
the background? Sorry, I dont know, thats too high for me yet.

I am afraid that you may need to use their program
to use their SMS services. Or do you know of any other
program other than theirs (also under Windows) that
enables that? I would be surprised.

However you can still send SMS through their website
or since you are using Ekiga for pc->phone calls,
also through Ekiga via Diamond.

P.