Re: [Ekiga-list] Yet an other post on Pulseaudio

----- Originálna Správa -----
Od: Andrea
Poslaná: 11.01.2009 09:13
Predmet: Re: [Ekiga-list] Yet an other post on Pulseaudio

> Palo S. wrote:
> >
> >> First I need to learn how to disable pulseaudio, then I will have a better clue where the issue is.
> >>

> > yum remove pulseaudio
> >

> Is there a configuration option to switch it off rather than removing it?
> Some features are worth keeping, like changing the volume of individual app.

I guess there is a way to switch it off but I don\'t
know how to do that. You can still remove it, test
Ekiga and then install it back, just to find out
whether it would solve the problem at all and then
try to find a way to witch pulseaudio off...

P.