Re: [Ekiga-list] Status of Echo test ?

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 10:02 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:

> I just activated h263 and h263p on ekiga.net. Can you try to see if it
> works or not ?

h263p works here.

Can you add theora too? this one is free and will be available
everywhere...

I tried with a recent Xlite3 on Mac OSX, with either h263 or H268-98, It does not say anymore that it can't start Video , but does not receive video either. I don't know how to make the video sending automatic , so it might be the problem.

thanks, anyway it's an xlite problem now.

--
Michel memeteau