Re: [Ekiga-list] STUN Connection problem?

Hi.

You NAT Type seems to be : blocked , which means port 5060 is not even reachable. Do you access the internet through a simple NAT router ?

BTW : Ekiga echo test should work with any account including Gizmo isn't it ? Could a provider like gizmo restrict access to Sip adresses ?

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 2:29 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
Le samedi 03 janvier 2009 à 05:02 -0800, Sergei Steshenko a écrit :

> [...]

Here is a small documentation about Ekiga, Gizmo service and Ubuntu:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ekiga#How%20to%20set%20up%20a%20Gizmo%
20account

The gizmo echo test seems to be:
sip:1393613 proxy01 sipphone com